So I had the HotPants on overnight, and up until about half an hour ago. I have to say, they were very comfortable to sleep in. I feel all tight and snug, which is nice as I'm one of those people that can't sleep without being rolled up in a duvet, even during the summer. Blankets just don't cut it! I felt warm and a bit moist when I woke up, which wasn't too bad. However, again, I was a bit apprehensive about drinking water/tea/coffee in fear of needing the toilet and having to pull them back up again. By the way, I ordered a size small, and am one of those people who can get into anything from an 8 to a 12. My top half I can even get into a 6 (UK sizes) but my thighs are quite thunderous, so a 10-12 is usually most appropriate.
I walked about 4km today, wearing them under jeans. The second 2km wasn't expected but it was nice as I felt I needed to go out and cool off - forgetting of course that these make you a hell of a lot warmer! But it was OK, I felt myself working up a bit of a sweat and it was nice not to worry about jiggly bits as I tend to walk quite fast and then spend the whole time trying to cover up with a scarf.
So I went to the bathroom for maybe the third time today, around quarter past six, and really really really just could not bring myself to pull them back up again! I turned them inside out and gave them a wash in the sink - in cold water, as the care label says (which I think could do with being a bit lower down in the seam as it keeps poking out from the top of the HotPants) - and then very lightly wrung out the excess water. The care label does say not to do that, but I was reading some posts on their official Facebook page and a lady's partner wrung her HotPants out, despite her telling him half an hour previously that they shouldn't be wrung! So I thought 'if a man can do it and they haven't gotten ruined, there's no harm in me doing it!'. Also, care instructions say line dry, but if I put them on my line, they'll get wetter (Manchester, I tell you) so I've put them in a towel and stuck them on the radiator, as someone else on the Facebook page was advised to do this. I think I'll get back into them after I've showered tomorrow morning/afternoon, but I really don't fancy squeezing back into them tonight, even if they dry by the time I want to go to bed!
I can't report any specific increased softness on my tum/bum/legs, and I don't really pay much attention to my cellulite, so I don't know if it has improved in the space of 29 HotPant wearing hours. I will, however, for the purpose of this experiment, check my ass out in the mirror on a daily basis.
A
x
No comments:
Post a Comment